15 July 2005

(some) NASA pics online


VAB at sunset
Originally uploaded by lee_3dhighway.
Hey guys... I've posted a few of the best pics from my time down at Kennedy Space Center over on Flickr. I'm going to make a much larger set with some of the behind-the-scenes stuff at the press site, probably tomorrow, and I'll link that set in a comment. But, I figured I might as well post these as kind of an overview; I just wish I had some way to share the feeling of 800% humidity and swarms of mosquitos while you view the pics! :D

6 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Those are really sweet photos. It's too bad the launch got scrubbed, but at least you'll probably get to be back. But these are awesome. (And you got to see Alice Cooper at another time... that's pretty cool, too!)

3:24 AM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger Lee H. said...

Yeah, the Alice Cooper show was a hoot. We were sitting close enough that we went home spattered with stage blood. :D

10:12 AM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger CatsFive said...

Cool! I'm eating these up as we speak. I wnat to download the hi-res original versions, which Flickr will give me access to if you have a PRO account. Get one? $25 for the year isn't toooooo bad (although, lately, considering your most recent email.... whoo!!)Also, thanks for commenting on my photos as well!

2:18 PM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger Lee H. said...

OK, here are my pics of the press area and so on from Kennedy Space Center. These aren't as cool LOOKING as the first batch, they're just sort of a peek behind the scenes.

7:30 PM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

I liked the thing with Miles climbing the side -- I was wondering if he'd make it!

And the Pad Rat shirts are awesome.

(and I have to admit to geeking out at the equipment shots too)

7:35 PM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger Lee H. said...

I'm going to email that pic to Miles in a bit.. he didn't see me taking it. :D

7:53 PM, July 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home