22 December 2005

Merry Christmas, Mr. Gulp Gulp

If you read the comments for the best-of post, you might have seen me make a cryptic reference (that wasn't really so cryptic). Anyway, though -- here's the payoff:
Most Folks Call Them Green Onions, But They're Really Scallions, my Xmas Mix CD all set for the downloading! This will fit on a CD and all, so if you're inclined, just burn off a copy once you download it! (Speaking of which, it's a zip file that's about 165 MB big.) The cool thing is, after I uploaded it to yousendit.com, Andrew at Phancy.Com, unbeknownst to me, downloaded it and re-uploaded it to his server -- so he's the one who's hosting it and everything, so, y'know, thank him more than me! That was a great thing to wake up to -- a quick email letting me know he was putting it up. So, great!

(Also, unreleatedly, I have found myself obsessed with one of the songs on one of the other Dub Club mix CDs, "Le Monster" by My Favorite. It's totally not Xmasy, but, you know. It's still pretty awesome.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this looks awesome! (Who knew Takako Minekawa had a Christmas song?) Thanks so much, dude! Can't wait to get home and download this.

10:29 AM, December 22, 2005  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Song? She's got a whole EP! But, unfortunately, it's Japan-only. Which is weird, since she's got a bunch of stuff that's only out over there. You'd think they'd sell the rights to Emperor Norton or someone to put the rest of it out over here, too, but oh well.....

6:58 PM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home