13 January 2006

Celebrity Faces

Want to see which celebrity you most resemble? Sure, we all do! Upload your photo and see!

Requires registration. It's a beta site, so comparisons can only be made to the "world's 2,400 most famous men and women," but it looks like the next version will have family sites.

My results: #1, Ewan McGreggor (at 65% actually), #2, Dennis Quaid... Carey Grant and Tom Cruise were in there (this thing is pretty generous I think). What are yours?

One freaky result, pictured above, was interesting. Click that link... I got goosebumps. I've been an editor... have always felt drawn to the WWI battlefields...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee H. said...

I tried that thing recently, and my nearest match was... Eddie Murphy. (?)

It also said Kevin Smith, who has at least 100 lbs on me, and looks nothing like me except for being a bearded white guy.

6:59 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Aw, it doesn't like me. It's all "We're workin' on Safari, hold yer horses!" Looking at it in Firefox, though, and that is interesting!

As for me, it didn't like my first photo that I found (think because of my sunglasses and beard), but for another, its first choice was Robin Gibb (a Bee Gee!_. After that, Sania Mirza (no idea), Anna Lindh (no idea), Renata Tebaldi (?), Edsger Dijkstra (hey, at least it's a dude...), Jawaharlal Nehru, Tennessee Williams, Woody Allen (I'm thinking it's just because of the glasses), Peter Sellers (glasses, again), Benita Ferrero-Waldner and that's it. Now I'm gonna have to look up who half those people are.

OK:
Sania Mirza: Indian Tennis Player
Anna Lindh: Whoa, my sneaking suspicion was right -- she WAS the Swedish Foreign Affairs Minister Who Got Assassinated!
Renata Tebaldi: Opera Singer
Edsger Dijkstra: Dutch Computer Scientist
Benita Ferrero-Waldner: Austrian Politician/European Commissioner For Foreign Affairs

Hm. I apparently look like many Europeans and many politicans, and some european politicians.

10:26 AM, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home