05 July 2005

Russian Asstrologer Sues NASA

MOSCOW - NASA’s mission that sent a space probe smashing into a comet raised more than cosmic dust — it also brought a lawsuit from a Russian astrologer.

Marina Bai has sued the U.S. space agency, claiming the Deep Impact probe that punched a crater into the Comet Tempel 1 this week “ruins the natural balance of forces in the universe,” the newspaper Izvestia reported Tuesday. A Moscow court has postponed hearings on the case until late July, the paper said.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Hm, if she wins, maybe I can sue her for the 300 million dollars for upsetting my moral sufferings that a charleton like her can waste so much of other people's money and resources with her bullshit!

Man, now I'm all rootin' for her. I want some money!

6:59 PM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger Lee H. said...

Was "asstrologer" meant as an editorial comment? :D

9:18 PM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger CatsFive said...

LOL... yeh. What a dorkus.

I get asked what sign I am all the time. Those that are really into astrology almost nearly always guess right away what I am.

2:30 AM, July 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home