28 June 2005

Flickr and Blogs


IMG_0808.JPG
Originally uploaded by uberllama.
Flickr can post a picture-- just about any picture, it seems-- to your blog, automatically. This "cross posting" capability is REALLY awesome and could be useful to all of us in getting pictures up on the blog here from places where we won't have to worry about the hosting disappearing.

At first, I was worried that this picture might come through far too large, but check it out... it's perfect. I think we all should get Flickr accounts... I'm already running into some cool people on there.

This is from some of the flooding pictures that are starting to-- er, trickle-- onto Flickr.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

I've got a Flickr account, but I never use it; I've got another one that a friend set up for me (that just uses Gallery) that works fine for me (though it doesn't like batch uploads, heh). It does seem pretty cool, though, especially the cross-posting thing. It does have the cool thing with the community aspect and all, and here's a few cool examples, like this one, by Manda from bis/Data Panik. So, yeah, that's kinda cool!

If I had a digital stills-camera, I would probably be all over flickr. It looks like a really well organized site and all.

8:08 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Lee H. said...

uberllama??

10:01 AM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

It's the llama that walks on the backs of all the other llamas.

1:14 PM, June 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home