26 June 2005

And, because I said I would:

I finally got my photographs from my California trip up! Along with commentary! Since folks can leave comments, I'm hoping my girlfriend comments on them, too, since she was there and took a bunch of the photographs, too. But yes, marvel at my amazing photography skills! You will go "WHOA, how did he get that shot?!" and I will be all "I don't know, I'm just, like, talented."

(also, feel free to leave comments too. They get all emailed to me and stuff, at least, in theory, so I will know and be able to reply and such if need be.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee H. said...

Hey, cool! :D Looking at these during my lunch break here... your observations on the street names in L.A. cracked me up. :D Also the pic of you having your revenge on the Klasky-Csupo animation company. Heh heh!!

11:58 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

I am really proud of the Klasky-Csupo picture! Especially because it was all on a whim. But I seem to have good luck finding animation companies or something. When I was in NYC, I stumbled upon, uh, Curious Pictures, I think it was. (I don't have a photo of me punching them, since I didn't have a camera, and I have no beef with them. IIRC, they were one of the people behind putting Liquid TV together.)

12:52 PM, June 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home