08 June 2005

2046 coming to the U.S.



I know I've mentioned this film to y'all before, but I just found out today that Wong Kar Wai's beautiful 2046 is finally getting a U.S. (and Canada, I hope) release on August 5th. Tim V. and I watched this on DVD over the winter, and it's pretty amazing... I'll probably go see it again in the theater just to get that big-screen experience, because the visuals are so good.

There are trailers all over the web, in different languages, but here's the new English-version one, which is actually really good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

It just played SIFF, too, actually -- almost went to see it, but I think stuff came up time-wise. I know Scarecrow has a few DVD copies as well, and if it's coming out on DVD (and theaters, too?), I might just have to go and check it out! I've heard it's very very good, from like, people other than you, even! 8)

6:17 PM, June 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home