12 May 2005

What shade of purple are you?

The Pew Research Center, a polling group focusing on people's relationship to mass media, have an interesting online poll to find your political "typology"; there's a very detailed report explaining how the typologies fall into the three main party divisions of Democrat, Republican, and Independent.

When taking the test, note that each line is a spectrum between the two questions... at first I thought we had to choose one answer on each side. Oops. I caught the mistake in time, though, and when I was done, got results will surprise no one who knows me. I'll paste it into the first comment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee H. said...

Liberal

Based on your answers to the questionnaire, you most closely resemble survey respondents within the Liberal typology group.


Then the part which explained a lot:

Liberals represent 17 percent of the American public, and 19 percent of registered voters.

*sigh*

No wonder.

11:19 PM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Heh, yeah, pretty much me as well, though that's pretty much what I expected...

11:45 PM, May 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I came up as an enterpriser, but most of the description of that group directly contradicts some of my answers.

Oh well, I guess they had to stick me somewhere. heheh

11:50 PM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger CatsFive said...

Me liberal too, of course, but what's fascinating are two things, to me: One, Liberals are second only to Enterprisers in following news about government and public affairs most of the time (60%). Liberals’ use of the internet to get news is the highest among all groups (37%).

And two, we are wealthy and have the most education of any group.

You have to THINK to be a Liberal.

10:39 AM, May 13, 2005  
Blogger Lee H. said...

And two, we are wealthy and have the most education of any group.

This makes me wonder why the fuck we aren't in charge. The insane are running the asylum.

12:29 AM, May 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home