03 September 2006

Flamethrower car (Drive-Invasion 2006)



Whoo hoo! :D We spent part of our Labor Day Weekend the way we usually do... hanging out at the drive-in for the Drive Invasion festival. CHECK OUT this video I recorded with my digital cam, which I almost dropped when the car fired out The Mother Of All Backfires. Heh heh!

Lots more in the complete post
Tons of pics from the event are here. Some highlights:

Getting to see Rocket From The Tombs, who I wanted to see so badly that I gave up the chance to see Blue Oyster Cult on Sunday. (There are two RFTT clips linked off that photo page, BTW.)

The inflatable Godzilla (one of the movies on Sunday, due to BOC playing).

The Dunk A Rollergirl booth.

The sights. 8)

All those wonderful toys!

As for the movies, we saw 2001 Maniacs, which sucked, and I Drink Your Blood, which was good in that "drive-in movie" kinda way.

Now, I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend in recovery mode! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Heh, I had a fun weekend too.

6:38 PM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger Lee H. said...

Hehe, it sounds like you did! :)

7:22 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger CatsFive said...

Ha, that's awesome! Hehehe. I'm going to have to get on YouTube, too.

9:41 AM, September 08, 2006  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Now I gots EVIDENCE.

6:28 PM, September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home