16 April 2006

Personal DNA



That little bar is the result of my taking the personality test at PersonalDNA.com. It's a very cool little quiz... a strange but clever interface, and better questions than you usually see on these kind of things.

The test categorized me as a "Respectful Visionary"... heh! You can mouse over the colors to see what they represent.

So... try it and post you result here! (I had to use the HTML version of the results graph- there's a smaller script version, but apparently Blogger wouldn't display it.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

This one's me!
(boo, it won't let the code in the comment. I think this might work.

11:12 AM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger Lee H. said...

That works! And the link is good (my bar above links to the full results) because you can see all the perentages.

Your "spontenaity" is as low as mine... glad I'm not the only one. :D

11:19 AM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

I'm just amused that I've got both low femininity and low masuclinity.

11:25 AM, April 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home