02 April 2005

Mitch Hedberg dead...

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking-- you know this already. It's not like anyone important has died lately, anyway. I know some people didn't really dig him, but I thought some of his jokes were really hilarious. It was observational humour, but it came from the exact type of mind I'd like to think I have.

"Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2,000 of something."

"I like swiss cheese. It's the only cheese you can draw with a pencil and identify."

"Your curveball won't curve. Because you're twelve."

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it."

1 Comments:

Blogger CW Crisman said...

Brilliant observations. I saw him on Comedy Central last night. Very funny stuff indeed. Sad to see him go, perhaps he is telling jokes to Shivo and the Pope as thy wait in line at the gates.

7:29 AM, April 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home