24 January 2007

The Juggler of Nazareth

I no longer work on the Dell account-- I am now on Mercedes-Benz. And one of the sr. copywriters is a guy named Phil Dingman, a guy who's so creative, so "off" in such an ON kind of way, that when we talk or just hang out or even WORK together, it's as though we transform and form an evil robot.

Phil often carpet-bombs my little cube with is creativity. "I once invented this thing that would..." is sort of the way it often starts.

Phil has an amazing voice. He does voice-overs for the A-Channel, a prominent TV channel here in Western Canada, plus a lot of radio. He's also the designer of the "Stuart Katt" line of T-Shirts.

Anyway. Both Phil and I brainstorm a lot. It's what we do. Phil is a member of the Actor's Guild here in Calgary, where I live. He also writes, I suppose, in order to keep his mind sharp for work (or rather, to keep his mind sharp, period), little "fake movie plots", including, it seems, one about the presumed life of Jesus entitled, "The Juggler of Nazareth."

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee H. said...

Heh! Very funny stuff. It kind of reminds me of The Onion in its good old days.

8:11 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Hah, that is AWESOME. I like the audio trailers, too. That's great!

8:17 AM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home