30 September 2006

Relocation!




Well, temporarily... as of Monday I'll be living at The Hotel George in Washington, DC, for most of October. It's about 3 blocks from the Capitol building (look for the little green arrow indicating the hotel). Could I be any more excited? I don't think so.

more in the complete post

CNN is sending me to spend three weeks helping to edit a political series called Broken Government that's going to run up until the November election. I'm told that this project is kind of in chaos (what else is new?) and that I can expect to work 7 days a week towards the end of the project. This will be my first time in Washington, a city I've ALWAYS wanted to visit, and so I'm going to make the most of whatever sightseeing time I do have. I'm hoping to buy a laptop tomorrow so I can stay connected, and if I manage that, you can expect a blizzard of pics of our nation's capital to be uploaded shortly. I'm slightly freaked out about being away from home for so long, but I figure it'll be an adventure. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

Neato! Looks like a pretty spiffy hotel, too. No more nights in the Econolodge for you!

I've never been to Washington DC, but it looks like it'd be fun. And that actually sounds, well... I was going to say it sounds like an interesting project you're working on, but I don't know anything about it other than the title, but the TITLE sounds like it'd be interesting, so, hey!

Have fun!

6:52 AM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home