A terrible project-plugging post.
So, I've set up a couple things, and I figured I might as well mention them, so hooray!
- The Hobbled Strat: A writing-prompt-group-blog-thing based off of Eno/Schmidt's Oblique Strategies. It's pretty laid back and anyone can join. Which is good, and will hopefully happen soon, so that horrible "About Me" paragraph will go away. Boo to that.
- The Your Subculture Soundtrack wiki is finally, I figure, More Or Less Ready For Prime Time. I've also gone through and put in listings for basically all of the Mix CDs I've gotten, so that's kinda neat, too, I suppose! Including a couple of Lee's -- so, uh, check them out, I suppose, and make sure I didn't do anythin' dumb. And just check it out in general, I suppose. I'm pretty proud of the way it's turned out particularly so far with our small group of regulars. If we can get more, that'd be awesome. (Still not sure how to really promote it/particularly the Mix CD part of it, but whatever. If I can figure that out, that'd be wicked rad, since the Mix CD thing is something that works best the more people know about it.)
- My new Mix CD is online, too! Ready for download here. So, hooray for that, too!
- Um, I think that's about it.
- Man, why won't this listing stop?
- Was it because of something I've done?
- Do I need to atone for my sins?
- I'm sorry I ate cookies when I shouldn't have and watched that guy drown! I didn't mean to!
- ....nope, didn't work.
- Well, hell.
- Maybe I should just hit "Post" and that would work.
- Hm... oh, wait I forgot, I need to come off the keyboard to do that.
- That totally sounds d