12 June 2006

News anchors gone wild


Holy cow! I'm not even sure how to describe this, but I'll try: one of the Phelps clan appeared on the Fox News network, and anchorwoman Julie Banderas (pictured) promptly opened a can of whoop-ass on her.

Not as articulate as Jon Stewart's takedown of Bill Bennett last week, maybe; and I'd be appalled if a CNN anchor acted this way, for sure- but wow, *I* might even flip on Faux News once in a while if they handed out this kind of punishment on evildoers more often. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Syung Myung Me said...

It's one of those dual-edged swords. On one hand, I wish that swine didn't get any of the coverage the WBC gets at all, but on the other hand, that was pretty awesome to see the smack being delivered down upon her.

And yeah -- have to admit, it's a little surprising that it's FOX.

9:30 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger CatsFive said...

I suck in that it's late and don't have any links Google'd to post (my blog replies being less than lame, lately; like my posts, they're nonexistent), but I addicted to these. More, more, more. The Jon Stewart thing with Bennett was stunning. I literally watched it about 15 times. It just oozed so much common sense, I just had to.

1:04 AM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home